According to this article:
This dude shot up a naval yard full of innocent people because he was so pissed about getting dumped by his Thai crush. The media was so close to swallowing the red pill on this but ultimately fell short, as can be expected. The media must shy away from ugly truths and always go for the pc solution. Let’s not even go into the fact that his race wasn’t taken into account in the article. No mention of disparate crime rates between blacks and whites and whether genetics may have had a role (shh, no HBD mentions please!).
Most of all they don’t mention how learning dating skills and GAME could have swung things around for this guy. GAME SAVES LIVES. If this guy had game, he could have easily banged his Thai crush as well as a ton of other hotties. A badboy alpha smirk and aloof amused mastery, anyone?
Thank goodness for the red pill. If it spreads far and wide enough, maybe in the future we’ll see less crap like this. Of course if the PC media had it’s way, that would never happen. Papers like the NY Post sometimes flirt with ugly truths but that’s as far as they go.
Some of the irrelevant distractions the article goes into to avoid talking about race and game:
- Possible PTSD (sorry, even PTSD is no match for good game. The only trauma he had was not getting laid and being beta)
- Hearing voices (the only voices he had a problem with were his beta demons and women rejecting him with the “let’s just be friends”) line
- Racial discrimination (blacks don’t experience real racism. Your average white male experiences more real racism these days. Remember, antiracist=antiwhite. Also, a little race realism will reveal the role genetics likely played.)
- 9/11 memories (Yeah, the only tragedy responsible for this was the lack of action in his pants.)
We have to continue the war against ugly truth and spread the red pill gospel. As one who has always been an alpha, I nonetheless realize the plight of my beta brethren and realize they need no added scorn to their plight, but rather alpha upliftment. That’s what Lord of the Alphas, this new blog, aims to do.
- The Crackle Of Pigskin (freedomtwentyfive.com)
- Inside Red Pill, The Weird New Cult For Men Who Don’t Understand Women (businessinsider.com)